July 13, 2012

D8 Adventures: The Hospital

This is a test of a storytelling game that uses 2d8 to determine the outcome of certain events in the story.

I'm sitting in a waiting room in a hospital. It's a pretty nice room, with comfortable black chairs. There's a water dispenser with one of those blue ten-gallon jugs of water at the top. I suddenly realize I'm extremely thirsty. But of course, when I try the water dispenser, there's no water left in the tank. I decide to try elsewhere. I stand up and feel woozy. I must be really dehydrated. I manage to walk into the hallway. There's a door across the hall, another down the hall to my right, and an elevator down the hall to my left. I try the door in front of me. It's locked. I decide to try the elevator, since it's closer to me than the other door. I take it down to the lobby. As luck would have it, there's a fountain in the center of the lobby. As thirsty as I am, I run over to the fountain and begin to drink. The water is clean and I drink until I quench my thirst. However, when I'm done and turn around, I notice that a security guard saw me and is running towards me. I try to explain myself, but he still comes closer and pulls out a taser. I say "don't tase me bro!" But he doesn't listen. He shoots his taser, and I feel a painful wave of electricity go through my body, worse than anything I've ever felt. I collapse to the ground, and he drags me off to the brig. I didn't even know hospitals had brigs, but here I am. In a brig, in a hospital.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment